Wifiman Wifiman

Props man! If this is your first animation, then you will get places. I made my first (and only) animation for a school project as well and it was no where near this level. That isn't saying you don't need to improve, but that's one hell of a start.

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

That was awesome! I loved how it began as what was expected, but then quickly devolved into an all out duel between anime's tops (most of them). It was like reading the comment section of any superman vs goku debate, where everyone adds their what if suggestions. Finally, who doesn't love fly away?

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

I loved the animation, it really captured what minecraft is like as an experience as well as a game. My compliments really go to the music though. That whistle tune will be stuck in my head forever now.

Legend of Link Legend of Link

I thought that this was a very well done animation overall. As an amateur animator myself I can see how much work you put into this piece, and the jokes were genuinely funny at points. I give you four stars only because the fluidity of the animation has some drastic changes in parts, but that just shows how much better you got along the way. please keep it up!